Monday, April 6, 2015

Easter is the Greatest Celebration of All!!


Jesus has RISEN!! The Tomb still stands empty! Thank You Lord for the plan of salvation through your Son Jesus!!

As I have come to read my own body more and how it operates, I can't even begin to imagine what the Lord Jesus's body must have suffered as he was tortured and hung up on that cross to die, a slow painful horrifying death! For my sins!!

This was something that I read over the weekend and it hit me like a ton of bricks!! That must have been just so awful to die this way!!... Check out this link...
He did THIS for me!!??  He deserves our endless praise for ever and ever!! Lets don't let him down!

We had a packed full weekend with time spent reflecting on the cross, friends for supper and Aquire, family time, ballgames, egg hunts, open house at the shop, Sunday school, grandma Beiler time and more!

Matt Lapp's had us and Mikes on Friday evening for Aquire and supper. It was great to be together with friends late into the night. The kids were exhausted by the time they fell into bed!! Thanks for having us Matt and Marlene!!

Saturday morning Dave went to open house at the shop, Justin went to Gap for a ball tournament, Jordan went fishing along the creek banks with Mark. (they caught no fish!)  Jordan said "I hate creek Fishing!" I think he was frustrated!!  I ran six miles...


The Little's then helped me with the house work before we headed out for groceries and to the shop for Open House. It was a fortieth anniversary for Stoltzfus Structures!! This was a bigger deal then most Open Houses! Chicken Bar-B-Q was cooking most of the day and it was a huge hit!! the turnout was great and the team was happy with the outcome. Here comes the busy Springtime season of sheds!! We enjoy slow season but it always feels good to get back into the busy seasons again!

This was in our local news a few weeks ago...:)

We watched some of Justin's ballgame... From the van because of the chilly winds!...:) I love to see him have this much fun!!.. He loves ballgames and sunshine!!



Justin headed to a huge cabin for the weekend with the youth group. He is still there and plans to be back later today.

I spent Sunday morning with my mom and grandma Beiler. Dave took the kids to Sunday School and they dropped me off on the way and picked me up again on the way home from church. I packed the cast iron skillet with veggies, garlic, onions and chicken and took some bean bread to go with it. I figured I'd heat it up for lunch while mom and I were there with mommy. Mommy wouldn't rest with this food setting over in the kitchen so we ate lunch at like ten thirty already! She was busy getting anything from crushed strawberries to cheese to the sugar bowl out on the table to go with the lunch! Mom just so patiently came behind her and put most of it away again... She never noticed!...:) As we were eating she looked down at her plate and said "these look like my plates!" Oh Boy!...

The morning did go well while I was there.  Grandma's Alzheimer's is getting worse. She was ironing when I first arrived, her having no concept of it being a "Sunday". Mom nor I could tell her otherwise. If we did she just forgot anyway. She thinks her stuff is in someone else's house. She seems to be moving all the time now. She will pack up her stuff to move as fast as the girls unpack it! She waits for drivers that never arrive. She wears one out!! We are not sure where she thinks she lives but at this point it is not at her house! She still walks a lot. She still likes to be on the go. Medication is becoming necessary and it wears her down. She is getting hard to handle during the evening hours which is normal for Alzheimer's patients. Pray for her and her children as they work together to care for her the best that they know how. Many times they do not feel qualified for the care that she needs but God gives grace and I'm proud of how they work together in this difficult time. She was happy to see my family when Dave and the children stopped in for me on the way home from church but she asked them over and over how old they were!! Blessings Mommy B!! We miss the old grandma Beiler already!!

Last evening Marilyn had the family for supper and fun times!... It was great to be together with my family again! The kids all had a blast together!! We missed Justin this year!...:)



Javon found the chocolate bunny that was hidden!...:) He was so proud!


Thanks Marilyn for having us this year!!

Brother NEWS!!... Brothers are dating!!

Dave's brother Mark Andrew is excited to be dating a girl that he has been watching for some time now. She is from Maryland and they met at LBS a few years ago. They just recently started to hangout more. She is adorable and I can't wait to meet her! She was up the weekend that Dave and I were away and she met some of the Zook family then. (his Summit, me Florida) She met the big boys and her and Mark Andrew even hung out here with them at the house one night, Dave and I have yet to meet her. Welcome to the Zook family Abby!  We are excited to see Mark Andrew so happy with you at his side!!

Mark Andrew (PJ) and his new girlfriend Abagail...



My Brother Allen is dating now to!!! He has been waiting on this girl. She is his one true love. No matter what he would do anything for Lynn!!

In Florida we had deep discussions about dating. We talked about choices. We talked about a lot of heart things,  I felt like I connected with my lost brother once again! If the trip was good for nothing else it was for these late night/daytime discussions where we shared our hearts! I think he is ready to date and I think he will make the best ever boyfriend! He has liked Lynn since he was sixteen and to see him so happy as he dates her makes the whole thing worth it.... We are excited to see them together.... Blessings to you Allen and Lynn as you begin this new venture of life!! Welcome to the Dienner Family Lynn!

Allen with his new girlfriend Lynn...


Life is moving on... We are excited for a new season! We are excited to plant some garden seeds today. Jenika does not have school today like I had thought (three schools keeps me stepping!) I'm enjoying her home with me today. She keeps riding the golf cart here and there. She loves the warm outdoor sunshine! The grapes and berries got a clipping on Saturday after I watched tons of YouTube clips on how to do it!..:) Internet just makes things so much simpler then they used to be! ~sigh~

Enjoy the Spring Day Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment