Monday, April 20, 2015

Rainy Monday...


Today is raining. The seeds are happy.

I'm thinking of my mom and her siblings today. They will be doing hard things this week concerning Grandma Beiler.

Join me in prayer for them as they make decisions and do the hard things this week will require.  Alzheimer's has got to be one of the most cruel diseases out there!! Mom and her siblings are grieving their mother as the next stages of Alzheimer's are robbing her of her own self!...

Love you. mom

I'm off to meet up with girlfriends for brunch at Mart's!! I'm excited!

Last evening we had the youth. It got late. Really late for my Little's. I'm hoping they make it through today for an early bed tonight! The turnout was great and I was again so glad for my basement for entertaining!!

We are car shopping!! On Saturday Dave and I went out for a few hours. We test drove some great vehicles. We think we know what we want but we are still processing. I want something classy and not another mini van! Dave says a mini van would be perfect again!!... Oh boy!! I want an all wheel drive for our wintertime long driveway. He thinks we make out fine without one. (we do most times)
#imjustreadyforanythingbutaminivan!...;)

I think I will fight this one out and also I'll try to be patient until the one for us comes along...:)

Pony is coming!! Maybe this week!! Jen will be thrilled!! Thanks Uncle Alvin!! I'll post pictures!!

Enjoy the rain today...

No comments:

Post a Comment