Meet Adorable baby... Alan Jeremiah Smoker...
I could hardly take enough of pictures of him!! He is so adorable just like the other Little's in the Smoker household!!
Steven, Kath (sister), Leanna and Austin welcome with love this precious bundle of pure joy!...
He arrived by Cesarean this morning. He was 8lb. 4oz. Everything went well and Momma and baby are doing well. (So proud of you Kath!) I never had to experience a Cesarean birth, so I do not feel for my sisters who need to have these done. I think the recovery part is much worse. We will pray for a fast recovery for you Kath as you adjust and heal...
Good luck with baby number three! I hear they are the most challenging...:) I can testify to that here!...:)
We took Leanna and Austin to meet there baby brother today... These were the first reactions...
Leanna and Austin are staying with sister Marilyn for a few days so she got to break the news to them this morning! Leanna was so thrilled and could hardly get over her giddiness~!... Austin could have cared less...:) but is still thrilled I'm sure...:)
This girl here is so observant and she will take it all in! She will be a little ~HANDS ON~ helper as soon as baby makes it home!! She just wanted to hold and adore him the whole half hour we were at the hospital today!!
She is absolutely darling with her Summer tan!...
We aunts and Grandma of course wanted to have our turns to hold him as well... I could hardly get enough of him... Dave asked if I want another baby now?? I say "No" I'm good with just being the aunt...:)
Congratulations to the Smoker family!! This baby boy will be so loved on, by all of our family! It has been three years since the last newborn! We are so excited for this fun stage again!
Thinking of you Marilyn!! You must be pondering on the ~If Only's~ now that Alan is here, we can tend to push it aside, yet I'm sure you don't as easily... Your precious little one was due yesterday. We do not want to forget baby Alan has a cousin waiting to meet him in Heaven! Exactly HIS AGE!
Blessings to you as you wait on Gods perfect timing!! Love you!
Welcome to the world ~Little One~ You are so loved already!!






aw, what a sweet baby boy! blessings to your sis as she recovers! and to her family... and yours as they/you all welcome and love him!
ReplyDeleteBaby number 3 at our house was calm and easy going (still is) :) and slept a lot. Maybe this will be true for them as well? :)