We dropped them off yesterday afternoon. Jordan had to shed a few tears because he was split up into another cabin from some of his best friends. I took a walk with him and we talked, he was better when we left. He just needs to process things (like his mother:}) He will be fine I'm sure.
He is not eating candy for a year but he had two packs of m&m's along. He said he is going to give them to someone who looks like they are not having fun at camp... yesterday I told him soon you will need the m&m's...:) Looks like he is having a blast already though... only a short time after settling in for the next four days...
I can tell I will love the face book page on camp!! The pictures are a trip!! Here is Justin's group...
Jordan's group...
We will miss them but I'm so happy they have the privilege to do a Summer camp get away like this! It is a great learning experience for them. I always see growth when they return from camp...:)
Our Summer nights have been so much fun!! We have been enjoying fresh wild berries, fireflies, campfires, late night swimming and the smells of fresh flowers in the air!! The rains have been plentiful so things are bursting with growth so fast!!
The Little's spend a lot of there day in swimsuits!!
Last evening we enjoyed a fish fry party with family at Sam and Marilyn... The kids had so much fun together as usual! They were swimming late last night then getting warmed up around the fire...:)
![]() |
| playing horsey...:) |
| Yummy smores!! |
![]() |
| late night swimming!! |
What a great week-end it was! It seemed like I had two Saturdays this week!...;) We had Friday off and because the weather was very unsettled with pop up rain storms we just hung closer to home. There was a ball tournament going on so we went there and met family there for the afternoon and evening. Brother Allen was playing so it was fun to be there watching him do the pitching for his team...:)
Saturday we did some yard work then headed off to Dave's Zook family reunion... It was great to see some of the Zook cousins we rarely see. We had a great lunch then we came home to finish the yard work all the while getting sun on our shoulders...:)
Ashley and Martina spent the day Saturday with us because Jonathan's had a wedding. My kids love to have friends and they spent most of the day in swimsuits! We ended the day with flying (Dave and Justin went up) then a campfire after that... We are feeling so blessed this Summer so far~!....
This week looks like a busy one!! Zook family vacation, Buddy day, pool fun with church friends, all coming up this week!! Summer is a huge highlight here and we are trying to enjoy every minute of it!!
I'm off to bake some cakes for the shop guys... Matt's last day in the office for Horizon... Best wishes as you move on Matt!!
Enjoy this Summer Monday!!


.jpg)
.jpg)








No comments:
Post a Comment