Friday, November 8, 2013

Jordan's Buck Story...

Buck Story...!!

This is Jordan...

"My Buck Story" (by Jordan)
So me and Marky were sitting there in the double ladder stand. And this buck comes along up from the bottom of the woods, and we start whispering to each other... There is a buck!! So I looked in my scope and saw a doe over across the road. The buck started walking out towards the road at the doe. Then he was chasing after it to the other side of the road, then I grunted and he didn't hear and just stood there, and then I grunted again and he still didn't hear, then we grunted really really loudly, then he turned around and started RUNNING towards us. He started going in a trail, and when he was just about to go into the woods I grunted again (he was about 15 yards away) Then he stopped and looked to see where the grunt was coming from. Then I shot!!! Then he ran about 20 yards and stopped. We thought we missed him and I would now be 0 for 3! Bummer!! Then the buck looked around and suddenly just fell over!!  Mark almost fell out of the tree stand!! We got down and ran over to the buck... We were like shaking and saying "we do not want to spook the other deer that were around. But then we just decided to make a run for it towards the fallen down deer. He was DEAD!! Killer shot!!! Right behind the right shoulder through the lung!. Then we went rushing to the house!! Mom did not believe me at first!! Thanks to Danny we had help with the dirty work!!! He is now hanging up outside waiting to go to the butcher! I can already taste the jerky!!

Pictures...
 
 

Thanks Danny you were so a lifesaver!!

Rachel Ann said they were just going out the drive when she got a call that her brother John was in an accident! He was lucky and though I didn't hear the whole story yet it sounds like his air bag might have saved him! She is now in the hospital with him getting checked out. Thanking God for watching out for John tonight!

Justin is off with dad and Allen... After some rearranging and packing up luggage and tree stands they were off. I kept packing up more food as they were packing up luggage and Justin ran in for a gallon of milk yet! I told them they have no idea how much this guy eats!...:) Have a great time Justin! Hope you get a deer to!! We will have fun with this deer meat! Love this season of my guys hunting...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment