Monday, November 18, 2013

Lap Top Post...

I'm trying a post from the laptop here this morning. I just wanted to get the feel of this thing before trying it out for the first time in Belize. I want to record many memories as we travel and with being on the go so much I want to post it here so I can keep record...

This is going to work I think. I just need to get used to it so I might be posting a few more from the laptop in the next few weeks before our trip.

I wanted to make sure the pictures download to so I'll share my breakfast with you and make a food post out of this practice shot...:)

We juiced... This is what it was and what it looked like after juicing. Javon is my juicer and he even knows how to put the juicer together without to much assistance now...
kale, ginger, carrots, green apple


Javon and I took Dave some juice to the shop before dropping him off at school.

I started my early hours with a 20 oz glass of lukewarm lemon water. A must on a Monday morning for me.

My breakfast a bit ago...

I'm a huge fan of breakfast!...:) This was... Greens, (spinach) avocado, tomatoes, drizzled with (pina colada) balsamic, in the pan to then go on top of the greens is asparagus and mushrooms grilled in coconut oil with one egg plus one egg white and shredded cheddar on top...:)

Coffee and a cookie after that!

 I know I chow for breakfast:/ I can then wait on a late lunch and do without supper. (my typical)

The sun is warmer again today so I am off to take the opportunity to do my yard (hope for the last time this season) Need  to get moving to work off this breakfast...:)

This laptop will do the trick in Belize and I hope to catch Internet along our adventurous way and keep record of our whole trip on here so it won't get all mixed up in our heads...:) Sounds like we will be moving from one place to the other nearly everyday the first few weeks of the trip!...

Have a great Monday...

No comments:

Post a Comment