This is really a serious list of "What If's"!
Thanksgiving Day was special here this year. We spent the whole day with the kiddos. Dave and I did a four mile run in preparation for the yummy turkey meal...:)
We had a big breakfast first then we had an early supper of the whole turkey works...:) So yummy!! Dave worked more on our upcoming Belize trip. The car is now rented, a few more places are booked where we will spend the night. We keep checking the map and trying to figure out the route we will take. My biggest fear is we won't find a place to spend the night with a tired bunch, Dave fears we won't want to move on to our next "booking" to fast. What if we like a certain place and want to spend an extra day there? But if we book to tight we won't be able to do this because we already have the next place booked on up the map somewhere... ~sigh~ It will come together though and we are looking forward to it...:)
We played games and did lots of reading to. The guys made a target and we shot guns at the target (yes including me!) Not sure I will even shoot because I now know how loud this gun makes right next to my ear!! Oh my goodness that thing thunders!! Oh well I will have fun hunting even if I don't get the nerve to shoot the thing!... Jordan plans to sit with me on hunting morning. Hope it warms up a bit so I won't be to freezing cold!
The food is packed and the suitcases are to... We plan to make a stop at Cabela's on the way up to use some gift cards/points and get some stuff we have been anticipating. We did this last year and the kids loved it! I'm looking forward to hanging at the cabin with family and friends, it's always a relaxing few days. I took this picture of my light stand!! I guess Dave and I will be trying to catch up on some of this...!! It is seriously getting out of hand!! I told Dave I'm happy to have something to read but this is ridiculous!...
We have a party planned at Papas this evening. Kent and Marianna are down from New York, the fun thing about having family out of state is the part where everybody drops what they are doing to get together to hangout with the "out of state" family!:) Dave asked me at lunch time if it's okay to have the party at our house since he seemed to think it was our turn!!?? I had food to make for the cabin and lots of packing and cleaning up to do yet!! We leave really really early in the morning so I wasn't to sure about a big party HERE tonight!! Sorry papa's that it got pushed over on to your plate...:)
As I was packing food for the cabin I tried to get things Jordan will be allowed to eat. We made some gluten free brownies, got some cereal for him and I made a few dishes in case of getting in a pinch with the meals that are planned. He seems to be doing great and he does not complain at all as long as I have good food for him to choose from and since he is so easy to prepare food for this part has went okay so far to.Are you all hunting??? Shopping?? Have a great week-end whatever you are doing. Remember to give God your ALL...:)

+2.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment