My favorite workout song right now...
Every Good Thing - The Afters
Words to verse one...
I tend to be busier then I should be, and I tend to think that time is gonna wait for me.
Sometimes I forget and take for granted that it's a beautiful life we live, I don't wanna miss the moments like this, this is a beautiful life you give.
You're the reason for Every good thing Every heartbeat, Every day we get to breathe, You're the reason for Anything that lasts, Every second chance Every laugh (wooh...) Life is so sweet.
You're the reason for Every good thing...
Words to verse two...
There will be days that give me more then I can take, But I know that you always make beauty from my heartache, Don't wanna forget or take for granted that it's a beautiful life we live, I'm not gonna miss the moments like this This is a beautiful life you give.
If we had YouTube I'd play it for you...:)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hear the snow falling off of the roof today. It seems to be melting some and we are thankful for the BIL that plowed our driveway open because we are about to get another good dose on top of this one!! The melting that is taking place today with the lovely sunshine will most likely be the last of the melting for a bit again! Sounds like we are in for a few more storms to continue on with our winter here!
We had a two hour delay this morning which gave the kids time to go out sledding in the beauty of it all... the sun on the snow was sparkly and the snow clinging to the tree branches around us had us feeling like God sent a picture down from Heaven just for us in our little corner of the earth here this morning!...:)
The kids were outside until nine o'clock last night building caves and tunnels! They had flashlights that they mounted on walls in the caves and tunnels and it was no wonder they were out so long! The temps are better for staying out longer so they were loving it!!
The drive had an icy sheet over it which sent them down the hill a whooshing!! The cousins next door make it even more fun for my kids! The four wheeler is stuck and won't start so they are doing more walking which isn't a bad thing...:) I let them out later because I figured we would have a two hour delay.
We are planning a party here Sunday afternoon. An Aquire party that we sold at the church box social last year. The way the weather is gearing up it looks like they might all just get snowed in here with us!!..:)
The snowed in part is always more fun when being with friends!...:)
Tonight and tomorrow looks like ice/snow!! Lot's of it!! Oh well bring it on... We are ready. Javon and I were at Lapp Valley this morning stocking up on milk. We shared an ice cream cone to...:) He was out sledding with the kids all morning so when he asked for an ice cream cone at ten thirty in the morning I thought he deserved one...:)
With having the sunshine in Belize early this winter and now the cold/snowy winter here we are so enjoying our winter!! The beauty is breathtaking many many times this winter! I love that we are not having endless gray sloppy days like we do some winters. I love that the brown keeps getting covered up by the pure white snow! I love that the kids are enjoying outdoor play in the snow and the skating on the pond!! This is surely a winter to remember for us!!...:)
Enjoy more of the wintry stuff coming in the next days... Stay safe and off the roads as much as possible! I'm praying the electricity will stay here with us! We are so dependent on it! Heat, Hot water and pretty much everything else...:)
Let's slow down and enjoy the beauty God has before us... Let's thank him with every breath...
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment