It's SNOWING AGAIN!!
We are still enjoying it...
This was last evening before Bible School. Dave and Justin discovered even the four wheeler now stays on top of the hard crusty weeks old frozen stuff! They had a blast on the snow board cruising over the icy top crusty snow covered fields! This snow is here so long we can have different kinds of fun with it...:)
The roads were white as I drove the kids to school this morning, it kept coming down for the next hour yet! It slowed up some now and even though I haven't heard that Javon's school is closed for today I still let him sleep in. I will just keep him with me today.
I have sisters day planned at Dave's sister Ruth. I had planned to go after dropping off Javon and then rushing back in time to pick him up again, I decided with the roads this way we will just have a slower paced morning (which is welcomed here anyway!) then I will just take him with me to sisters day and I can relax a bit more there. Bible School has been getting us to bed later so he is still sleeping!
Last evening I took a meal to my "Duck Lady Friend" Esther. I'm so glad I didn't just walk out on her that first day we met after she told me she didn't have any duck eggs to sell that day! She has become so special to me and her children are even warming up to me to! I love the conversations we have and I'm so happy to report that she and her children are doing much better! They got a mold test done on the house they live in. She has many same food sensitivities that Jordan has so preparing a meal for her family was not even to hard for me....:) I did also make pumpkin pies and fresh bread yesterday which I sent along to, I hated to tempt her but her Husband still enjoys this stuff and misses it that she does not bake much anymore.
We all enjoyed our evenings of Bible School... Here are some of my notes...
He who made us knows us best. God will use our dark days to make brighter tomorrows.
We were taught the meaning of wearing "Spiritual Sunglasses" Seeing things through different eyes. Letting God transform our minds to see things the way he does. We were taught on the true meaning of "Forgiveness" and how it is such a huge daily tool we need to practice on this every day journey of walking with Christ!
We were taught the meaning of Anger and how to watch for the warning signs. If our cars oil light comes on indicating there is a problem and we chose to ignore it and keep traveling the damage can be expensive to fix. The same spiritually, if we chose to ignore the warning signal when we feel we are getting angry the damage can be very expensive to fix!
God's best "Classroom" is "Family Living" It's how we handle things inside the home that better equip us for the world outside! God wants our relationship with him to be so close that we immediately recognize the lies placed in our pathway by the Devil, believe me they will be there, but walking so closely with Christ can help us recognize these and be ready to cast him and his lies out in Jesus name!
Last evening was also touched on the true meaning of "Submission" Ephesians 5:21 where it says "One to Another" was the key verse. "Safeguards for Marriage" were shared. It was so worthwhile to make it out on these last few cold wintry evenings for this "Winter Bible School".
Today was another fun school "February Fun" day! It was dress up day for the whole school! I had a "Lebanon Levi" a "Hunter" and a "Cow Girl" entering the kitchen this morning! It was so much fun for me to see what they each came up with... I did get Jenika and Justin on picture but Jordan was off looking for his pellet gun to take along since he was the "Hunter Man"...
We will miss "February Fun" but it's time to move on to Spring now! We are so ready but the snow has been fun! There is more in the forecast so we might still not be done with "Snow Fun"... :)
We will enjoy it but we sure will appreciate more then ever the warmer temps and green grass when that time comes!...
Be a BLESSING Today...



.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment