Well the snow has started!! Are we ready?? As ready as we can get I guess!!
We have been in preparation mode here today. I did the cleaning, caught up on laundry and dishes, filled gas tanks and grocery shopped. I even have some igloos filled with water along with bath tubs just in case. We get really snowed in back here when the winds start to blow the snow around and we are very handicap without electricity!! We are praying safety upon our community and country in general over the next few days!! If you are a friend that follows us from a warmer climate have fun in the sun but don't feel bad for us we are excited...:)
The kids are fighting colds. Jordan was picked up early today at school for a head ache and Javon had a fever last night. They both seem better this evening now. We are looking forward to a cozy snow day at home tomorrow. I got lots of work caught up today partly in case of the possible power outage and also because I rarely get anything much accomplished on "Snow Days"
Dave did a great job hosting a Belize presentation at Shady Maple this evening. I drove home from that event ahead of him and just as I was getting home the first snow flakes started to fall...:) Have a safe and happy "Snow Day" no matter how we look at it "Here We Go Again!"
#gottolovethiswinter!!
No comments:
Post a Comment