Nothing tastes better when really thirsty but for me I'd much rather go for anything flavored! I love sweet drinks and it has been a challenge of mine to simply keep them out of our refrigerator!
I have been drinking a lot of water in the mornings this last while and it seems when I start early it just goes much better the rest of the day! Sometimes when I feel like I need a good cleansing I'll drink 24 oz. of warm water with a lemon squeezed into it right away in the morning before anything else. It goes down hard sometimes but it sure does the cleansing trick in a hurry!
Here's to drinking more water today... For better health!
Jenika has one more day off Kindergarten! Tomorrow is the last day for her!! She seems to think she will go straight to first grade next week! I can't seem to get it into her head that she gets Summer break first then first grade! She is excited to move on! Here they were on Friday doing there end of Kindergarten program... Phone pics...
![]() |
| Singing "All God Creatures"...:) |
Javon and I also visited his Preschool class on Friday. He is also excited to start school! I think it makes him feel really big...:) He is now registered to start Preschool at Maple Grove in the fall!
This is what we started our day off doing....
We were playing memory early this morning. Javon is really good and can often beat Jen! She claims she lets him win but I don't always think so...:)
Our Winner...
I figured the Little's would sleep LONG this morning because we had Elmer and Jolene's family until late last night! Javon gave out on my lap around the campfire and Jen fell asleep on Dave's lap out there to! But they were up bright and early with Jordan this morning!
The boys had a blast with Colin and Davon again!! Jordan told me over and over "We need to get together with them some more! That was a blast!!" They went from the basketball net to the four wheeler over and over!! In the dark with lights! Jordan said he let Davon drive the four wheeler and he was calmly guiding him along telling him to "slowly" let out the clutch, when all of the sudden Davon took off!! Jordan said his feet shot up in the air and he would have fallen off the back if Davon had not caught his legs!! He said they laughed and laughed at each other!! Thanks guys for coming!!
Justin went to the shop with Dave soon after 5 o'clock this morning, he came home with Jonathan when he came home for breakfast about ten minutes before we headed off to school. He chowed down some breakfast, got into his school clothes, stuffed his work clothes in his back pack for later, after school he bikes from school to the shop to work again! He seems to love feeling needed out there!! He is the garage door hanger and that department is very busy right now!
I saw this and would love to try it on Jen! I doubt she would ever have enough of patience with me!! Anybody have a patient princess that likes to be dolled up?? I love this and it really looks simple...
Be a Blessing this Monday...


.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment