I got the first four miles on these this morning... I felt very disoriented on the road and my run was hard. It always takes me awhile to get used to new shoes. But it was already very warm for running at 6:30!! I plan to run a 5k Saturday with Dave. My sister Marilyn and her husband plan to run in it to...:)
Our pool is up and being filled up. It takes a period of a few days to fill this thing due to slow running water in the house.
The Little's have already spent hours in this not to full pool...:) I can tell this will be the hot spot this Summer!
Jordan also picked strawberries this morning! Nice looking ones! I wish we had a huge patch because they just get eatin as fast as they ripen! No time to do anything else with them so far!...:)
The kids and I along with Sis Marilyn and her boys are off to a picnic lunch at the park...:) The kids are excited to get out on this very warm (90's) day!!
Have a pleasant day... The weather here is just what we had on order so we are off to enjoy it!!:)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment