Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Jordan's Day Out...

What a beautiful day!! The weather is perfect! The sky is so blue and the temps are perfect!

 I had a fun day with Jordan's class on the field trip day! We started the day early and just got back a bit ago. I see the rest of the mulch pile has arrived and the wood chips are also waiting to be spread and after a full day with a lot of traveling we are ready for some fresh air so this post will be short and sweet so I can get to the fun stuff...:)

Thanks Rachel Ann for having my Little's most of the day!

We made our first stop at Roadside America... A small indoor village... I remembered this from Justin's class a few years back and it was neat to see this again.




We spent about an hour and a half there then were on the (loud) bus again for another half hour or so and the roads were very narrow and windy. I think we had a few car sick mom's when we arrived there. We ate lunch on picnic tables in the sun. It was very pleasant!!
This class is very hyper active but all went well. The kids were all assigned to Chaperone's, if they stayed with whom they belonged things went pretty smoothly. Crystal Cave was so neat!! I remember how I liked it last time and it was great to see it again! Jordan and I got ice cream to enjoy in the sun as we were waiting for the rest of the group in the gift shop.



Pictures of God's amazing work...


 



It got a bit tight at times. The guide did a great job touring us through. He even made all the lights off at one point and it was so dark we couldn't even see our hands in front of our faces!! I can't imagine exploring this cave in the dark with only lanterns for light as they did back when it was discovered!!
 
Jordan's poison is getting better but it sure has given him a hard time already!! This was during his treatment yesterday... It seemed to really clear up more during treatment!! I think maybe his body was so low and now with antibodies loaded up again he will fight it better...?
 
 

 
I'm off to get fresh air and and get dirty...~! That's when I'm happy... Especially on such a lovely day!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment