I have way more yard sale items then I thought!! I was going through stuff all afternoon and my legs are weary from going from the attic to the garage! I will have tons of clothes! I cannot imagine how I have accumulated so many boys pants but I'll have lugs full!! Sizes 4-14!! Now to mark all this stuff and haul it off!! I don't want anything left! I think I'll have to make it easy somehow?? Maybe just a dollar for most stuff. Some are worth more but some are not worth that much, so we'll see how it goes. I'll have tables of CLOTHES!!
I wasn't all that into "name brand" back when the two oldest were small but by the time Jenika and Javon came along that's pretty much all I bought. Javon is the only one who wore many of the smaller boys clothes I will have there and many things are still in great shape! I plan to be done with the baby stage so at times I had to just turned my head and stuff it in the lug quick before I decided to keep it! I know things get ugly looking if stored for many years plus out of style, so I might as well get rid of it now. I did keep a few things of each size just in case I ever need it...:)
I plan to sell my crib set. Bassinet, Diaper pail, Many Christmas items!! Books!! So many adorable shoes~!~~
Here is Jenika's pile... She is so hard on her clothes! She likes what she likes but then she wears it hard!...:) Some of her stuff had to be tossed it was worn so hard!
I'm sure my sisters will probably be digging into this stuff tomorrow to get what they want but whatever they let behind is up for grabs Saturday morning!! Please come buy my stuff on Saturday!...:)
It was a struggle for me to be indoors after the sun decided to shine after all today. I could hardly hold myself to the job! I'm off to prepare for guests tomorrow...;) Have a Blessed Evening!
Oh, Suz! I wish I were in Lancaster County this weekend! I want some of your stuff. If by chance you have anything left over, let me know. We plan to be back in PA first week in June.
ReplyDeleteThanks,Amanda
Might have to stop by and see ya! I seem to be going through size 12 pants for my boys (since they are both in that size) and NEVER have enough on hand!! Wanting to go to one in downingtown 2, so will you be open at 7am - ish??
ReplyDeleteWilma