Saturday, August 17, 2013

Lovely Saturday...


What a blessing to be at home on this beautiful Saturday morning with not much on my agenda for today! My Little's have been out riding four wheeler for most of the morning... We had story time together on the couch for awhile and after they had enough of being read to they ran off to enjoy the perfect temps and lovely sunshine!

I had a four mile run this morning. I wanted a ten mile but I didn't start early enough, I was losing my babysitter (Justin) at seven thirty because he is playing ball in a softball tournament at Gap today. A fund raiser that our church puts off for Nicaragua. Justin's team scratched and clawed a win on the game they played last night...:) Good Job guys!

Jordan spent the night at Mark's after having a fish fry there last evening. The crew that went with them out fishing the other week got together at Sam's to fry up the fish...:) Jordan then went out to Gap to help be a trash boy today...:)

Rachel Ann and I did very little cleaning yesterday... We did peaches instead. Three baskets which got 36 quarts...


Dave took Jenika on a horse riding date last evening to Boyd Martin's, Silva had her come to ride and she loved it! She went out the door in her cowboy boots (she dug out of the closet! Jordan's!) She was darling and I love to send her off on a Daddy date!...:) I gave Dave strict orders to take lots of pictures! He forgot!!:/  Dave called a bit ago and asked me to have her at the shop at one o'clock today. He has a customer that will give her a tame pony!! They plan to go look at it later. She knows she is going somewhere with Daddy but she does not know what is coming!!...:)

We are off to watch the ballgames for awhile, the cleaning is done, the yard could be mowed again but it will wait until next week. The beans need picked but they will wait to... The pool needs packed up but I'm afraid as soon as I take it away it will get hot and the kids will want it still. So that will wait to. The weather is to perfect to make myself busy today... I want to enjoy a more lay ed back Summer day before more crazy August days ahead...:)

Enjoy the LOVELY Summer Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment