Saturday, March 8, 2014

Antibodies Are a BLESSING Here...

Today was Jordan's treatment day. We had another new nurse. She is very nice. She was helping mom and Jordan put puzzle together...:)

He had the most adorable company today...
 
 
Teaching baby Alan the play station...:)
 
Is he not the most adorable  baby!!?? He looks so much like my Justin! His eyes are just the same as Justin's were at this age! His age is priceless!!


Everything went well with Jordan's infusion. A pump was not sent to us and the nurse did not bring one so the infusion took a bit longer but it was fine, we had the time today...:)

Jordan got on the scale this morning for his Saturday morning weigh in and he was down another five pounds! Making twenty five now! I tell him he is getting smaller by the day! He does not go hungry at all though! He eats often. It's just the right food and I think his body is now finding a new normal. He is better able to absorb the vitamins from his food. His body is no longer attacking his system. He feels great! He sometimes misses that occasional sweet drink and dessert but I'm sure he will tell you that "No food tastes as good as feeling good does!"

I'm seeing the longer we go on this "Whole Food" thing the better he will be able to read his body if he ever does try the bad foods again.

I seem to be fighting the "Bug" this week. I just don't feel the best, it's just achey joints and low energy! My runs just dragged on and my daily chores just took more effort! I took more naps this week then I have all winter put together! Thanks Mom for sitting with Jordan today so I could get a nap! You are truly the best person to have around when I'm not feeling well! I guess some things never change...:)

Dave took all the kids out for a few hours so I could rest more...:) I'm not sure I rested since I was down today and the house needed my attention but the few quiet hours alone were still nice. Javon did not get a birthday date back in December since we had so much going on with Christmas and Belize so Dave dropped the other three kids at the batting cages and took Javon for a birthday date...:) Pizza it was and he is sure digging it...:) I have some pictures I want to add but at the moment my Internet is driving me crazy so I'm off for a pamper session to see if I can kick this bug...:)


We are happy to see the snow leaving! Lots got out of here today but we still need a few more 50' degree days to get rid of it all! Our car finally made it out today after being snowed in for weeks!! It was the car then the piles of snow all around it that got dumped there when the driveway got plowed open!! Good thing this old thing is just a spare that we hardly use, yet it's handy when we need it! It wouldn't even be worth for us to sell it so we are saving it for Justin's first car...:) We like to tease him...:)


Justin is doing great on his diet to! He is keeping track and lost three pounds in the last week!! It's amazing what no breads and no sugar can do!...:) I did not even bake for him this week, he has been having fruit for dessert... Jordan thinks having fruit would be a luxury...:) One day soon Jordan...:)

Have a blessed week-end!



No comments:

Post a Comment