Justin was first and he stayed home and rested while the rest of us headed to church. Jenika was dragging during church and I could tell she was not feeling like her normal self. She had a stomach ache and slight fever all afternoon but she went to bed and slept fine. Javon had a rough night! He screamed for stomach ache off and on for two hours during the night! I was so tired and he was trying to rest to only to tighten up every few minutes for pain! I was thinking appendix with him since his pain seemed so intense and on the one side. He had no fever or anything else so Dave and I headed down to Urgent Care with him a little past midnight. He fell asleep on the way there and they were closed so we just came home again, Dave laid him in bed and he slept the rest of the night and awoke hungry and fine this morning!??
I guess I misjudged that one? You would think after four kids and all of Jordan's issues over the years I'd have them all figured out. but no I don't and as I sat up for hours during the night holding Javon I had to think back on the newborn days and how quickly I forgot how it was to sit up during the night with my babies...:) I do enjoy a full nights sleep now on most nights, yet when thinking about it last night as I sat up holding my sick five year old, this stage seemed to come so fast! No matter the age of the children, as long as they are in the house we moms are on a twenty four hour line of duty, we never know when we might be needed for something...? I love being a Mother, even when I'm called out of bed in the wee hours of the night!!...:)
Justin decided since he is not feeling the best this past week he to will jump on board with Jordan and his diet! It will be interesting to see how well Justin does without sugar, he is more addicted then he realizes! I made them the same breakfast except Justin had a chicken egg with his and Jordan's was duck (duck eggs are to costly to eat if it's not necessary!) I packed them the same lunch...:) Not sure if this will make things in the kitchen easier or harder??
Justin has really been picking up Jordan's kitchen skills lately and he realized his food is really good. I think he will like this more then he thought he would...:) He also sees how much better Jordan feels and this helps to. He plans to be on this diet until the end of April and out of the deal he gets a puppy (he does pay half) and he also told us he will go to high school without a fight...;) He thought he wanted to work at the shop instead of more school but we really wanted him to move on to high school. I think he will really enjoy it once he gets used to the idea of a new school and all that comes with high school.
I'm off to get the kids... I hope the roads are better then they were when I took them to school! I was ready to get off the road and I only have a mile to school!...
Take time for the things that mater today...
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment