Friday, March 28, 2014

Digging In The Dirt Tonight!!...:)

A big sigh of contentment here tonight! Spring is finally making it's presence known! Working in the garden this evening was like therapy to this winter weary soul of mine!! I cleaned up the strawberry patches and trimmed around the garden then I started the process of putting down some fresh wood chips.

The Little's played outdoors while the big boys played basketball for hours! I did some jumping on the trampoline with them again and the squeals of laughter were also like therapy to me!! Just to be outdoors so long and not get a bone chill was such a blast again!

Dave is in Dallas doing a syndication seminar for a few days. He flew out this morning from Harrisburg around six o'clock and had a layover in Philly! He tried to get the ticket from Philly but no he had to do the layover! He then had a delay and was still in Philly at eight o'clock this morning! He never arrived in Dallas Texas until past lunchtime and he was hoping to have hours of learning in by then!

Mark is spending the night with Jordan and the two of them plan to have me wake up and take them off to a creek somewhere to set up camp to fish! BIL Sam plans to sit with them for a few hours (bless his heart!) The fishing hours do not start until eight o'clock but they want to be all set up and ready hours before then! Even the umbrellas are packed so they seem as prepared as they are going to get. The problem I seem to be having is getting them to bed so they can wake up that early! Jordan has been anticipating this day for weeks now!!

I'm off to rest. This body will not know what hit it with the yard work starting up! I love to garden and work hard out there in it but it takes me a few weeks to get in shape for this, I will be sore in odd places for a few days I can tell,...:} I dare not complain because I have been ready to dig in the dirt long already!! Wish we could skip winter all together but oh well we enjoy the slower pace at times to...

Enjoy the Spring like weather even if it is rain... At least it's not snow this time!!...:)

Good Night...



No comments:

Post a Comment