Justin got a date night out...
Justin has a November birthday. It's a busy week at home usually with Thanksgiving and all so this year he decided he wanted to wait until we get to Belize to do his birthday date night out with his dad. They went last night. To Elvie's Kitchen. A favorite here for us! They were gone most of the evening. They did an ice cream shop after Elvie's.
What a perfect evening for a date... Lucky Justin! I'm sure it was worth the wait!
Justin is so fun here in Belize! He is helpful and cares for the Little's often! He is my run around and I appreciate him lots! He is dedicated to his afternoon workouts and he eats more then ever!! He is literally is always hungry! He buys his in between meal time foods which adds up!
We made cookies and cleaned the house while the guys were out last evening. The cookies are good....:) The Little's helped me mix them and I told them "If these turn out then we are good!" We have no mixer, or even whisk. We don't even have a measuring cup! I guess we did it often enough that we are good guessers...:)
The floors feel grimy here. Sand is here and there and everywhere. I got rid of buckets of dirt last night! (I thought of you Rachel Ann!!) I put away more floor dirt here then I ever do at home and this house is way smaller!..:) It goes with it and it's okay.
This is what we carry for currency... It works the same way. Our money is double so it's not hard to figure out what we are spending in American money. Our question is always "Is that in American of Belize?" We decided together we are always going to talk in Belize money so we can do away with that question all the time!...:)
The Little's play tons and tons of UNO!!...
They are great friends and I'm so glad! They do have Charlie here today to hangout with them. We want to go to the water slide beach as soon as Jordan is done with infusion... We were late this week...
Homework... It's lots but it's okay because we don't do to many hours of school. By evenings the kids are so tired so we try to get this done before we head out for the afternoon... Ariel is organized and I love it! She loves the kids and they love her...:)
The day is so beautiful... True Blue, Sunny and "hot" with a breeze! I'm watching the children turn a healthy golden color and I wonder why we would ever go back to a Lancaster County Winter!?? I'm hooked for life!! Why do we have to have winter back home!?? I could so do without it! We are so BLESSED to be here for sure!! I'm gonna have to ask around to see if we can have work here every winter after this to!!...:) I just want to bring my whole family to! We miss you all and think of you often!!
Have a blessed day...





Hi there handsome guys.
ReplyDeleteHey guys we miss you sooo much! I think it's because you're sooo far away. Glad to hear you having a good time but please don't consider moving there. Love you lots..kath
ReplyDeleteOh kath relax... We are enjoying the weather the most but we miss you to!! You kiddos are so precious and I miss them tons!! Give them hugs from us! Dave is working on a phone through Skype so if it goes through you will be the first person I call!...;) Love ya!!
ReplyDelete