This was our New Years Day here in Belize...
We are finding a morning routine here.
Jordan and Jenika do breakfast the dishes while I do beds and sweeping. We do family devotions. Justin will be the "run for this, run for that" guy I can tell! I hope to send him out with a list and have him do the shopping around town. He is already learning where things are and I can tell he will pick up on life here much faster then I will, and I was even here way more times then him!..:) He is out with Dave getting a bike now. This will be his ride for the next two months...:)
This is the new family car for the next two months... We are happy to have wheels here! Many walk!
We headed out yesterday morning. We made a stop in town and then we headed north to the "Secret Beach". It was far. On our golf cart it took at least a half an hour from town. Town alone is about a twenty minute drive for us from here. We enjoyed the sunshine at the beach and we all got a great start to our winter time tans!...
Justin pretty much takes his football everywhere and he throws to anybody that wants to join...:) The guys enjoy football in the water to!...
After spending a few hours at the secret beach we were all hungry. We made a stop at Cocoa Beach to jump off the rock. We spent about an hour there yet! The kids love this place and I can easy see why!! We just swim in the pool for awhile then we head out again...:) Javon is always asking for "water"! "I need water!" is his cry...:) He thinks it's so hot here! I THINK IT'S PERFECT!!
The Truck Stop is where we finally got a snack. This place is so neat. A few little containers hold food stands. You can pick and choose from the food stands that offer different varieties of Belize food, drinks and ice cream. They have games around the property and just as we were leaving we met Steve and Jill who were coming for the corn hole tournament that was starting in five minutes! Dave and the boys love corn hole and they are good to so we signed up two teams. A coin was flipped to see who gets to go with Dad since he is the best of us all!...:) It was Jordan's win so Justin was stuck with me!...:) It was fun! We got three innings per game so the games went fast. Justin and I made it to the second round and Dave and Jordan made it all the way to the finals and they WON IT ALL!!
The prize was a hundred dollars (Belize) at the drink bar!! We all had strawberry pina' colodas and because Steve and Jill invited us we shared our voucher with them..:) We never left the Truck Stop until after dark and our house felt so inviting last night! Our showers felt amazing and we were soon all exhausted in our beds!
![]() |
| He is really good at this and Jordan was a great partner under pressure!! |
![]() |
| Lots of fans on the sidelines!...:) |
![]() |
| Javon and Steve's Charlie are already great friends! |
![]() |
| Sun Kissed Little's!! |
![]() |
| Corn Hole Champs! |
![]() |
| Some of us climb trees to drink our drinks in peace so big brothers don't ask to share once theres is all gone! |
![]() |
| Justin is so much fun here!! He is not on his phone much. He is all ours and we love it!! I think I'll keep him here forever!...:) |
Here was us at the breakfast table this morning!!.... It's been so much fun eating Belize Style Foods!!
We are excited to start in the New Year here in Belize!...














No comments:
Post a Comment