School is in session here at the Zook family Belize House. We will love Ariel. She got right to it and other then us somehow missing some of Jenik'a text books things are going smoothly. I could tell Jordan could have croaked when his books were set before him but I know it will go well and the one on one will be good for him.
Ariel plans to be here five days a week for now. She is planning on a three hour schedule. She made a schedule so we now know what subjects get done on which days. She plans to get creative about Jenika's missing books. She sounds confident that she will be able to find things online and also work with our Linville teachers through email to try to figure out what to do about this. I'm not sure if her books got left at home in her backpack or at school somewhere but from the beginning I noticed her book pile was noticibly smaller then Jordan's and Javon's.
I notice Javon seems a bit confused. He is used to the way Mrs. Koenig does things and he will have an adjustment for sure...:)
Dave and Justin are in town making connections and getting local phone numbers. Today is cloudy. We plan to head out for some groceries after school is all done.
We are working on finding a new normal... Prayers would be great...:)
No comments:
Post a Comment