![]() |
| Morning view off the porch... |
Spending the winter here continues to be like a dream...:) I really miss my family. My parents. My sisters and there sweet children that I love so much! I miss baby Alan and his sweet hugs and adorable ways!! I miss Leanna and Austin and the love they shower on Aunt Suz!! I miss Kath's phone calls as she calls to ask me "Is this normal while being pregnant?" I miss Marilyn's boys to and our phone conversations every other day! I miss Rachel Ann and baby Ava!
I miss bits and pieces of our big house... Going home to all of that will be so great.
But for today we are here and it's just like a long wintertime dream... Every day is so warm and slow paced. Everyday starts with everyone gathered together at the breakfast table to the most flavorable food on the planet... in my opinion.:) We do devotions together after breakfast. I don't want this to stop EVER!
Runs in the morning are hard but fun... This guy was my running partner this morning.
Jordan comes out with us for runs every morning but Tuesdays and Saturdays. He is doing great! We run the road down and the beach back up. It's so beautiful... When we get back the others are just waking up and Jordan helps me make breakfast. Justin does his hard insanity workouts while Jordan does school...:)
This was yesterday...
We had 86 degrees with blazing sunshine yesterday but the breeze made it feel so much cooler and so comfortable! We hit the beach after school. By the way I was the teacher yesterday! Teacher Ariel had a sick child and my kids needed school, so we got out the subjects and workbooks and went to work. We did good. We played OOPS (with Javon's sight words) in between to break things up and the Little's loved it! We did extra reading. We did math and language arts. Grammar and Journal.
I guess I can teach if I have to but it took much patience and the kids will tell you "mom is not cut out to teach us!"...:) I'm bossy they say...:)
She is back and we are so THANKFUL for her!!... Jordan's doing well...
As school was going on I went for a walk. I often happen to be out while the guys are out for lunch. It works good so I snap pictures as they are out... Lots is getting done around here!! The mad scramble continues! It was so busy here yesterday as the crew prepared for the inspectors that were scheduled to come this morning.
Here are some pictures I just took a bit ago...
![]() |
| This building just arrived end of last week and it's already well on the way! "Back of House" |
![]() |
| Getting ready to cover these guys up once and for all!! Sewer... |
![]() |
| So much is happening inside of the units! Fixing up older ones and furnishing new ones! |
![]() |
| Great House Flooring almost complete on the main floor! Also wrapping those beams up. This will all get a dark stain and it will look lovely against the the white. |
![]() |
| Painting boards and then they get carried up to the porch where they are paneling... |
![]() |
| Where the landscapers stopped for lunch... |
![]() |
| They are planting small bushes all around the trees along the driveway. That will look more like this in a year... |
![]() |
| Garden cottages with more established landscape... |
![]() |
| Filling in!! Only one hundred more feet to go!! Two weeks they say!! Yay for complete sewer!! |
Dave will be flying out of here soon. He is off to Arizona for a "Secrets Of Successful Syndication" event. He still continues education even if we are here. He is staying so busy and loving it! He had meetings here yesterday with sushi people and a massage therapist. He is enjoying getting retail together for here in the village. Plus he is doing lots of work from his computer to stay connected with business back home!
We will miss him and he takes his computer. If I decide to blog before he returns it will have to be from the slow older laptop that the kids use. He will be back Sunday.
Blessings From SUNNY warm Belize!


















No comments:
Post a Comment