Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Easter Fun

A touch on our Easter week... Is it Spring?? Cold for Spring but Spring none the less!! We are excited to have warmer weather soon!

We had fun making Easter candy at Mom's yesterday... We only have a small container here to enjoy and Mom wants to bless others with the rest...:)



We have been having some interesting conversations with the older boys these days! The talk and discussion gets more adult like as they get older! The time we spend as a family talking about real life and the lessons in them are priceless at this time in our lives! I find teenage stage to be a whole new ballgame with new challenges but I wouldn't trade it!

Justin plans to have a school friend here over Easter week-end and he is looking forward to it very much! Jordan has a treatment Friday which we are ready for! He has been fighting harder then I like! He has a nasty cough and is struggling with a sore throat during the night to.

Jordan got a new fishing line at the box social the other evening and can not WAIT to fish with it!! He dreams of water to fish in!! He keeps practicing the cast and is amazed how far this new line casts! I find him messing with the hook and line all the time just to get his fingers on the fishing line...:) It was windy this evening and I found this...
I gathered he was casting into the yard when the wind blew the line into the tree!!:) He had to get the ladder out to rescue the line...;)

Jenika got a new cozy blanket and a bunny at the box social and I also bid on an American Girl Doll and got her to! Her name is Saige and Jen has not parted with her yet!! We also got a small portable grill for camping and a few meal tickets we look forward to!! It was a great night with church friends!

We made it to the chiropractor and the gym last night, Dave and I are both feeling the after affects today!! I love the juicing we are doing! It seems to be working great with the more running miles!
The two go hand in hand...:) I saw this one on migraines... I do not get these but my Mom does and I will try this for her when she gets one of these nasty headaches!



The Easter week-end will change the routine up a bit which is good and fun at times. The boys only have school until lunchtime tomorrow and then they are off until Tuesday!:) I will not have Rachel Ann this week because I figured rather then switch her day up I'll just give her off. I have Kath's two Little ones tomorrow while she goes out with a cleaning crew. My Little's are excited to have two of there adorable cousins over tomorrow!!

I had Mom to her yearly cancer check up today. Her Doctor was happy to tell her everything is well and she considers her a patient of success!! She has been cancer free for six years now!!:)

A few cancer preventatives I try to live by... So thankful my Mom fought her cancer and won! We are thankful for her Doctors but glad the check ups are only yearly now...:)


We are having a relaxing evening at home... I'm off to my book... Have a blessed evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment