Treatment complete...! We are thankful this treatment is complete! Jordan was a week overdue for this one plus it was time to up the dosage, I was getting a bit nervous with his cough and he kept complaining of a sore throat off and on to. Javon also had a stomach bug for a day and was throwing up some! I was praying Jordan would not catch that bug, with sleeping with Javon I was afraid he would catch this with his immune system so low.
Jordan had to do extra blood work today to. He didn't have to much breakfast (it was fasting and prayer day... Good Friday) So Jordan got his blood work done and when the nurse was ready to hook up his medications he reached for a chair and was extremely pale with pale lips to!! He said he needs water! He was sweating! I know the exact feeling of this when blood is taken!! It took a few minutes laying back in the chair until he was fine again.
It is so quiet and relaxing here today! We slept a little later then we had family devotions on Jesus last days before he was crucified. We all read as the Little ones played games and colored in books. We had a good breakfast at lunch time... now Dave is helping Justin finish up the basketball net. Justin is looking forward to having Davy over for the next two days to! I think Dave took him to Dutch-way to get a little junk food to eat with his friend this week-end...:/ He made a stop at the library for a movie to. Javon is with them for the past three hours so It's been Jenika and I as Jordan sits for his treatment it makes for a very quiet house!;)
Mom, Dad and Allen stopped in for a short visit and I put them to work...:) Dave put two basement bar chairs together but I had two more setting down there for almost a year now... Dad got them together for me today! Thanks Dad!!
We never made it for sushi last night! We had a meeting first that was to last one hour and fifteen minutes but it lasted two hours so we skipped the sushi and just stopped for ice cream. The kids were alone so I did not want to stay out later. We had a great night here with the kids after we got home!
I love the chats with Justin lately...:) Dave asked him last night "Are you going to keep her up all night again?" (everyone else was in bed) I just grinned, I know I will look back and treasure these serious talks!:) I Love you Justin...And I love your honesty!:)
No comments:
Post a Comment