| Squeezing it dry then drinking it...:) |
If I make a dish with broccoli he will pick that out first then move to the rest of it or ask for more! I wish his sister were this easy to!
It was just Javon and I today so I took extra time being his company. We made bread and Dave's favorite ginger snap cookies for the freezer. Played memory and colored pictures. Our hot water heater wasn't working today so we had the service man out for a few hours fixing that! Great to have hot water again!! I can't believe all the things I take for granted in my daily life!
Dave leaves for Florida tomorrow-Saturday night!! It's great to see the sun this afternoon now but I told him I'd be happy to tag along and sleep under a bridge if it means Florida!:) Not really but I'm so ready for Spring warmth!!
He has a hunt with Ralph and Vicky. I think some kind of pig or wild boar?? It was in a deal they did with a cabin they sold to them from Zook Cabins. I think this sounds like an adventure he will love! I just hope he brings back some Florida Sunshine!!
These are fun and they can also be chocolate covered! Freezing them first works best.
Off to enjoy some sun even though it's still cold!!
.jpg)
.jpg)
yes!! me too!!! can.not.survive.any.more.gray! :)
ReplyDelete