I created this in my kitchen today! Homemade Sushi!! It was so much fun!! I can tell I will love to experiment with this...:) Thanks to google I followed steps to make great sushi rice then just went from there. It was a tad messy until I got the feel of it. Wegman's has the sushi grade fish and I was wanting to try this for awhile now and finally got to it today...:)
It is a night at home!! Rare here it seems! I figured we would eat a meal together this evening to celebrate our evening at home!:) Dave and I can't wait to have sushi at home!
I also made an Asian dish for those in the family that will most likely not even touch the sushi!:)
What a lovely day it has turned out to be! It's hard to believe we have snow in the forecast for tomorrow!
Justin is planning to be at Black Rock Quiz Retreat tomorrow through Friday for a few days of quizzing! He is hoping the snow won't mess with the quiz schedule! He is working hard quoting all first six chapters of John twice a day! I love to listen to him quote! He amazes me!
I got a four mile run in this afternoon. It felt great to run outside and not have it so cold and windy! We seemed to have a windy winter!
Jenika had the first of a few end of school field trip today. They went to our local grocery store and saw the behind the scenes stuff that goes on there. The walk home was a highlight for her to today! She loves her girl cousins and takes extra time home from school just to hang out with them..:)
Jordan has lost his beloved Ipod touch! It's in the house somewhere but seems to have vanished! I tell him it's okay, it was time to take a break anyway but he still can't forget about it and I often find him looking in the same places we all already looked! It has a few games and music on it and he has become way to attached to it this winter!
Javon was so bored today! He is fine when I spend time with him on Jen's school days but I had more going on in the kitchen today then usual so he was kinda ready to see his siblings come home from school!:) I sent him out to Marilyn for an egg I needed, he biked part way then walked the rest. The egg was in his pocket when he got back!:)
Interesting thing about water.... I could go most of the day without water in the winter! I feel better when I get my water but I have to force myself to drink if I want to get the proper amount!...
Lots of sickness could be avoided if we would drink the amount of water our bodies need... I need to work on this!!
Have a blessed evening...
I received Africa news and pictures... I'll try to be back to share on that soon. Keep prayers going for Dave, Rose and family and compound as they stay inside the gates this week!!
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment