We are moving on to the next thing here... Cleaning up outside around the house in preparation for winter. It's what we plan to do the next few days...
The bread is rising this morning. The laundry is caught up. A lesson done in my study book. Javon slept late. (in Justin's bed this time, he said he woke in the night and couldn't find Jordan so he went to snuggle beside Justin:)) The house is back in order from the parties, we have a one pot supper in the crock pot and Javon and I are heading outdoors the rest of the day to enjoy the warmer sunshine as we pull out flowers and go wild with the hedge trimmer...:)
Rachel Ann's baby shower was fun yesterday. I had Ladies Bible Study in the morning which I would have been disappointed to miss so we planned this party for the afternoon. I got up early with Dave yesterday and had cupcakes baking in the oven long before daylight!
I don't often make it out of bed by 5 o'clock AM, but when I do I wonder why I don't do it more often!?? I sure can get a lot done in a short amount of time at this time of the day! Must be the fresh burst of energy I get from a good nights sleep but early mornings like these seem to be productive for me every time!...:)
I felt a bit overwhelmed with Jenika's birthday party mess late Saturday night, then away Sunday afternoon and evening, then right away out the door Monday morning, coming home to a party here after my Monday morning out seemed a bit overwhelming but getting up long before daylight yesterday put a stop to feeling overwhelmed and I was all ready for the "Baby Shower" before heading off to Bible Study.
It was a great time and the new baby will have lots of nice things! We are so excited about meeting this little one...
I remember so well the feeling of washing all my new baby stuff after the baby shower and preparing my nursery for the first time! I could never stay out of the room! I would often just stop in to look and dream of how it will be with a little one to love on!? Every baby coming after baby number one was fun to but still nothing like the first time of having and doing all this fun/adorable new stuff!
Congratulations to you Danny and Rachel Ann!... I had fun hosting your "Baby Shower" and the kids had fun popping all the balloons to! Javon was my party helper and he will love meeting this new baby to. He told me the baby took "his bedroom"...:) He now has "his bedroom" moved and he is getting used to that to...:)
Jordan got a new cross bow for going a year without candy! He got it all set up last evening after Dave made a trip to Lancaster Archery with him. He is so excited to be going out hunting with his Dad this evening using his new bow! I got myself into something when I agreed to do the "Hunter Safety Course" thing with the boys coming up some Saturday soon. Dave wants to hunt that Saturday and he thought it would be great if I could get a license to!! I did agree to take them and do it with them. ~Oh My~ Life with big boys sure is interesting!...:) But fun!:)
This spoke to me this morning... "One of the greatest weapons you have to combat the enemy of your soul is your mouth. Your words are what determine victory or defeat. Never speak words that allow the enemy to think he's winning."
Last evenings lovely sunset from our porch...!!
![]() |
| (The white line is part of a football field which my guys are enjoying!) |
Be a BLESSING to someone you meet today...
I'm off to the yard...




No comments:
Post a Comment