What a perfect rainy day we had! I think it would have been a good day to sit and watch the rain while drinking coffee but it was coffee on the run for me today..:)
I have this little shadow all day long to that I just love and must document for future days...He is at my side most of the day, the conversations are priceless and adorable!
He helps with pretty much everything...
The sweeping...:)
The Pumpkin pies...
Peeling the eggs for a supper salad...
We started the day off to early! Javon rarely wets his bed but this morning was one of those morning he comes to my bedside needing assistance before he was ready to be awake. I had the lunches packed last evening because today was my morning to run but it seemed to get daylight way to late and it was raining so I just tucked Javon in beside me and enjoyed the extra time snuggling back into bed, I was hoping he would sleep again before I had to sneak out of bed to get the others off to school. No matter how quiet I tried to be he disturbed and had to come down when I did.
After taking the others to school we started a batch of bread. He helped with the forking in the end...:)
We went up to clean the bedrooms and he loves to help where he can... I think it's so much faster to do it myself but I rarely have just him and he was so fun to have at my side so I let him help.
We made pumpkin pies, he helped again with this...;) He loves to peel my hard boiled eggs but he eats so many of the whites that I need to take over or the salad would have to have only the dry yellow part!...:)
I rolled and baked hundreds of meatballs in the basement kitchen and he played so quietly all alone I had to keep reminding myself he was down there playing!
The conversation a few times today went like this...
Javon... Momma, who got me out of your mouth?? Me... What?? You were never in my mouth! Javon... Yes I was because I was in your tummy before I was born and things get to your tummy through your mouth!! Love the innocence!
Another one today...
Javon... When Jesus comes back is he going to light a fire under our house and it will "Blow Up"??!!
No Javon, Why?? He didn't seem to know why he thought that??
Javon and I have been having many Jesus and Heaven conversations these days. I remember this age with the other children and they are so full of questions!
I tell him how beautiful and wonderful Heaven will be and he soaks it up! He asked me if Jesus will tell us when he is going to come back for us??? I said No Javon, the Bible says it will be like a thief in the night (like on the sneak) and he said "well I hope he don't do it yet cause I'm sure not ready yet!:)
I love having a shadow, I know these days will pass all to quickly... He is so quiet, easy and pleasant with his easy going personality.
Dave and Justin are out picking up the grape juice... We will be unloading that to the garage shelf tonight yet. Dave leaves for another short trip tomorrow. Dallas this time. He will only be gone a few days and it look like those days will be busy for me.
I'm off to put my little shadow to bed... Exhausted after a busy day is the word for it!!!
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment