It was great to be the one greeting the kids in the kitchen this morning. I could tell they missed me, all but Justin. I think he enjoyed his party week-end without parents to keep watch out for him...:} He likes to get out a bit much and with fall ball in Gap and other things with friends he just did whatever he felt like it and he thought it was great of course. Does anybody else have a fourteen year old going on twenty one??!! I need some tips here!
I was impressed with the house and the kids had a blast! Thanks Rachel Ann and Roxy for your hard work in keeping things running here for me! Today was food support group day but it didn't seem to work out for many ladies. Sister Marilyn was here and it was good to catch up with her over breakfast. We will try again next week so if you want to join in just show up here around ten o'clock. If you know of anybody that would be interested in learning or educating on how to eat/prepare real "Whole Food" or work with food sensitivities and gluten intolerant diets then come out to join in.
I have lots of catch up to do so I'm off for groceries and to get back into it again... Back to reality of FOOD prep!...:) The washer is kept busy and I will be folding away those swimsuits for longer then I'd like to admit. Belize was pure bliss weather wise!!
A picture of Dave and his October field trip group... It was fun getting to know this great group of people! About twelve people out of this group went out lobster diving, it was a fun way to get to know each other better...
Much education got taught around tables at meal time!...
Dave has this thing going on in Belize... He is known on the island by many for LOVING this key lime pie!! He even started the thing down there with having key lime pie for breakfast! It's a real joke among these field trip groups...:)
A cold day here today... I'm trying to convince myself to go outside later and pull out flowers but I'm not ready for that yet!!
Jordan shot a six point buck last night!! Bless the hearts of Justin and a few uncles that helped Jordan follow a blood trail for a few hours last night with Sasha leading the way. They ended up losing it. Dave plans to help him look again tonight for his six point buck.
Have a BLESSED Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment