These are mostly my favorites...
Jenika... Age 7 Full of life and never a dull moment in her presence!
Javon age five... So laid back and so loveable!
![]() |
| My baby is growing up so fast!! |
![]() |
| We love to laugh together and I'm blessed to say that we do it often!...:) |
It has been a journey of almost seventeen years of marriage for us. I can't think of a better man that God could have hand picked just for me!! I love this man tons and I never get tired of spending time with him! Life is one big adventure with him leading!! He is a blast to hang out with!!
Jordan age twelve... He is our fighter... I'm so proud of his journey this past year!! You are my brave hero Jordan!
Justin is his dad all over! Fun to be with. Life of the party. Adventure and action is his middle name! Love him tons!! You are becoming a young man right before my eyes Justin!!
I will forever treasure this stage of life! These people are my world and I thank God for Blessing us with these four great kiddo's! Life is short and we treasure each child and personality that God has designed for us... May we be his hands and feet and glorify him in all that we do and say!
I enjoyed sharing my family with you...:)
Cherish your loved ones around you... Life is short so use it wisely...


























.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment