The flowers are fading fast...
The flowers are all pulled out... It was winterizing the back yard last evening. The temps are not as cold and it was nice to be out in the fresh air. The big boys had a ballgame gone against the garage and the Little's were playing football with a big blue ball...:) I love to hear them play and run in the yard as I'm working. Justin kept coming to dump my loads for me..:)
The last two evenings supper was this!...
The stuff just get chopped and in bowls.... Califlower, broccoli, cheese, beans, carrots, onions, radish, mushrooms,greens, croutons, chia seeds, and breaded chicken bites (breaded in rice flour and fried in coconut oil) and let them mix there own salad in a jar!...
Put in the dressing and shake!! The dressing I mixed was not a recipe but the ingredients were... fresh pressed garlic, rice vinegar, fresh ginger, chia seeds, olive oil, salt, fresh squeezed lime, and a tad bit of maple syrup to take the bitter edge off.
The big boys loved this!! When Dave didn't make it home until a bit later last evening I asked them what they wanted for supper and they said that shaker salad again! No complaining here!! The little's had fruit and oatmeal since they are not the biggest fans of salad just yet. They ate it on Monday night the best they could but two nights in a row was asking a bit much for them!..:)
Aw yea they requested this in the lunches for today to!!...:)
Food group today!! Come join us! if you come hungry you can enjoy a healthy breakfast with me since I want to meet Dave for a run first thing this morning...:)
Have a great day today! Be a blessing to those God sets in your pathway today!



No comments:
Post a Comment