It's been a lovely day! The temps warmed up enough to make working outdoors pleasant today! The leaves are just starting to change to the beautiful fall colors and I love to see the beauty take shape all around us!
It was a soup canning morning today. Roxy got two batches of soup done for watching the kids while we were in Belize! She came to help with the canning today and she was thrilled to get fifty quart jars full of soup for her shelves! It didn't take long to whip the soup together with her helping and I was outside winterizing the flowerbeds by noon.
The winterizing is endless around here so I only do it a section at a time...:) Today I got out front done. It makes me sad to pull out the flowers that have taken such deep root but they are starting to look down and out and I'd much rather do it on a nice day like today rather then the freezing cold that is most likely coming soon. I'm not a cold weather person at all!! I also did the mowing, hoeing, blowing and trimming! It feels nice to have it done real good again. It seems things are growing faster then ever! Still so lush and green here!
A new fence is taking shape here! Our chickens will love this!! That doggie house is new for us to! This will be Sasha's winter home. It has a heat lamp and everything! Justin plans to fix it up and give it a new paint job one of these days.
Tomorrow is Gluten/educational support group day here. Come join us! Jordan made us a batch of his favorite cookies and I plan to make a pot of his favorite type of food! It will be a great day for tasting the "Real Whole Food" that Jordan eats everyday! Linda will be here to so it will be very educational! She has a three year old with lots of food sensitivities and he has had many challenges that have gotten much better since watching his diet! I'm sure it will be worth it for you to come if you have a child with food sensitivities!
Starts at Ten o'clock and we will have lunch here tomorrow...:)
Jordan gets his infusion tomorrow afternoon. This time of month comes around so fast! I'm off to rest. I will try to get on here tomorrow and share what we discussed at the support group. I know I said I'd share each week but I have so far not been doing so good with this! Time on the computer is limited for me but I will try to do better...:)
Look what Jen brought in for me...:) Love this time of year!
If you want you can pray for Jen... She got stung by a bee today and her little hand is all puffy, hot and painful! It happened at school and I got oils on it as soon as she got home but I'm afraid not soon enough because it's really swollen by now. We are just thankful she does not react like her father!!
Have a BLESSED night!
No comments:
Post a Comment