![]() |
| If you look closely you will see Jordan fishing off the dock, early this morning! He caught a few to!:) |
It was a fun day here... The rain shower was here early but moved out nicely to give us a new dose of sun on our shoulders! We had a golf cart rented for 24 hours so we took it about four miles up the road to "Cocoa Beach" today to a lovely resort Dave and I saw when we toured there when we were here last winter. It has a huge rock in the center of one of the pools. I remember last winter when we were here thinking how much the kids would love this place! They were delighted when they started jumping off of this huge high rock!...
Don't let the clouds fool you it got beautiful soon after we arrived! If the sun were out the whole time around here it would be to hot and we would get sunburn in no time so the clouds are a nice break at times!
Jenika wore herself out jumping over and over again!! Javon is becoming a pretty good swimmer to!
We are off for supper... We are trying to plan a lobster dive/hunt for tomorrow! Time is going so much faster here then it did on the main lands!...:) We are loving it!!
PS. Rachel Ann... the heat can be turned on Wednesday morning sometime. Thanks!! And maybe the garage heat should be checked. I think it's on but I'd hate for my juice jars to freeze and break so if you could check it that would be great! Or maybe Marilyn? Hows Jenika's cat? She must be lonely by now!! I hope the mice are not tearing it up while the house is so quiet!!?? Thanks for looking out for the house guys!! And I don't miss the cleaning...:}



Miss u guys like crazy! Kath
ReplyDeleteMar said tired of hearing bout ur warm! It bitter cold here. Leanna keeps askin when Jen comin home.i tell her she at the beach and she says she wants to go to.lol .baby Alan gettin kinda shy so better hurry home.allen comin home from mts today.mom and dad STARTIN with the cold.
ReplyDelete