Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Belize Today... Our Guests are Here!!


The weather here is picture perfect! Cool enough for a jacket in the morning but by afternoons it warms up super nice! The windows are open and we are not using any air condition!! Like my favorite month of June back home!! I'm sorry if I keep raving about it but I just can't get enough of this wintertime bliss!

We have family here on sight!!! Jonathan's arrived last evening! We are enjoying them so much already! They are staying in the family cottage right next to ours! Perfect! I heard Marriassa cry during the night so we will be hearing each other I'm sure!...:)

They were over at our house for breakfast this morning and then they quickly scooted out of the house just as Ariel was moving in to do school. We will meet up with them after school and today it will definitely be the beach for recess!

Yesterday was the same blissful weather!... My Little's spend hours entertaining each other at the beach!... They are thrilled to have cousins here none the less!!


They found this when they were on the paddle board yesterday!
This week is carnival week here in San Pedro! The whole town is a buzz with activity! The paint flies everywhere and if you are out on the streets at night you better watch out for the flying eggs!
 
Justin was out till late last night. I finally called him because I couldn't sleep. Carnival in town is where he was. He came home with painted up clothes and skin! I think they shoot and throw the face paint! Tonight is the last night so we might all go see the parade. We are not out to much at night but we might sneak out a bit more now that Jonathan's are here. Justin is making friends. He is being introduced to new friends and he is enjoying it a lot!
 
The other nights Super Bowl party was okay but we missed our friends a lot! The kids were everywhere and even riding bikes in the small apartment we were in. The noise was so loud so the TV was just louder! The big boys were not real impressed that nobody really seemed into the game. We got home late and as we loaded on the cart to come home I had to laugh at the sight of us all piled on a golf cart coming home from a Super Bowl party...:) I had to think of all our friends back home getting into the vehicles to go home from the party they were at! Life is so different here yet I love it!
 
Super Bowl fun started early... This was the front yard where the kids played until dark... And they swam in between to...
 
 
 


 
This girl and her love for dogs amaze me here!...:) She has dog friends everywhere...! She loves it!!
 



She has a job here... It's walking this dog a few times a day! It was so cute as she came up the street this morning with a poopie bag stuck into her skirt... In case she poops Jen will need to scoop!..:)
She loves the responsibility!! Her name is Google...:) She lives here and whenever Jenika wants to walk her (which is often!) she just goes and gets her at her owners house...:)

 
 
We got treats! From home!...:) Thanks Mom and Dad!! The kids were just thrilled with all these chocolate goodies!! My dad had it gift wrapped so nicely and it was fun to see the excitement as they opened the box up! Mom had some cards in there to and Rachel Ann had gathered me stuff from the house that we needed along with all the chocolate in my pantry!...:) Thanks Girl!! We are now anxiously waiting for the school girls. (Ashley, Tina, Hannah!) Also Mark Andrew will be bringing them so we are excited to see him! Scott's and Eric's arrive this week to!
 
 
This building is creating a commotion!... It will be the General Store. It's right across from the coffee shop... It comes in on a Barge on Thursday so I'll keep the pictures coming as this building gets set...
 
 
Landscapers are planting, planting, planting!!! It is looking great and more filled out!!:)
 
I'm off... School is almost over and we have guests to enjoy...:)
 
Blessings from Belize

No comments:

Post a Comment