Tuesday, February 16, 2016

To Javon's Class...

To Javon's First Grade Class...!

I miss you all!

I am enjoying Belize! I love it here. It is warm everyday!

I fish almost every morning before breakfast.

 I have cousins to play with here now. They are leaving on Saturday.

We play UNO a lot. I like Ariel for my teacher. We do school for one hour. My speed drills are going well but I can't go as fast when she does minis sometimes and addition sometimes.

 I go barefoot everyday all day. My feet get dirty here on the construction site so we wash our feet often but I don't like to wear shoes here.

I made something for you last week that I want to show you... I had fun doing this! It took me long to trace the hearts and write the names but it was fun.

Here it is...


The sun is bright here! ...;)



This was me fishing this morning before breakfast...


You have a two hour delay again today!? I missed all the snow! I don't mind because I can swim. I'm sad to miss all the February Fun days.

Thank You for praying for me. I miss you all!

See you all in a few weeks!



With Love... From Javon.

No comments:

Post a Comment