The day started out raining but by ten o'clock the sun was out and it was oh so hot. Dave took a crew out with Tony snorkeling for a few hours. It was an enjoyable time for them all. I stayed back with the school kiddos. They were not at all impressed but with the few new couples that came the boat was packed as it was ans we are off of school tomorrow so today was test day. It went well and the school kids are doing great!
Even though it was hot and sunny today I stayed indoors most of the day... Those that know me would wonder why I'm not in the sun more but I guess living in it you really learn that you can't over do it and a few hours is more then enough! I cleaned the whole very dirty house, bottled Kombucha and made a fresh batch, caught up on laundry and Dave and I sat in a phone conference for over an hour! It's so exciting to see this place come to life! Dave and I met up with the crew at the beach. Jonathan's had taken the Little's out with them and they are enjoying the short time they have left with cousins!
The grounds here today... It is a busy sight!! Lots is getting done!! I saw this going past my kitchen window today three times before I took off with the camera!!...
These big bushes are going all the way up the the far end of our street to block off the next phase. It makes this phase look more complete and I love what it adds to the street!
The General Store... It's happening fast!
The prep work is being done for another big building coming in right next to the check in! I can't wait to take pictures and share with you all the plans for this building! It's exciting!
We are living tired these days!! The last guests left our house at eleven PM last night and Dave and I decided we will not be hosting a crowd here for games right away again on a school night! We woke up this morning still dead tired plus I caught a full blown cold somewhere so sleep has been rough! We were not used to this schedule a few weeks back!! We have guests here and more coming but I'm sure things will slow down again after Jonathan's family and Mark Andrew leave. Tonight we all did our own thing and it feels nice to be off to bed earlier...:)
We are feeling BLESSED to be a part of this great project!! Dave is so so busy but loving it for the most part!
Good Night from Belize!
![]() |
| When Dave watches these kite surfers do stunts on windy days he says "I want to do that!" The water here is breathtaking! |




No comments:
Post a Comment