We are feeling blessed today...
Jordan's allergies simply clear up the very day he gets his infusions! He said after his treatment this week "Now I have two good weeks!" We have it figured out that he has two good weeks right after treatment then things start to decline the next two weeks until he gets his next dose of medication. He was so snotty and his eyes so red and puffy this week already, but the very day he got his treatment it was better! Anyway he is back on the four wheeler and the fields don't seem to bother his allergies right now.
Today is a slower pace Saturday. Dave has a booth set up at "Plantation Fields" today so he is back and forth from there to here (about thirty minutes away) He now has all the kids and Mark there for a few hours. They have a rodeo type thing to watch. The kids have gone with Dave to this event other years to and love it.
Jordan had his birthday date last evening with his Dad... He chose Wegman's to be the eating place!!
They have great Chinese food there... Jordan's favorite! So greasy and heavy it is! Dave says he's having a hard time getting hungry today! They look forward to these Daddy dates...:)
They stopped in to do some set up at "Plantation Fields" and this picture got sent to me from there.. I think it's some kind of wild bucking mechanical bull...
Dave and I have a date planned for this evening. Again having to do with a special invitation from the "Plantation Field" sponsorship party. The kids are looking forward to spending the evening with my Dads.
I ran a seven and a half miler this morning. It was pretty much a force out the door but it was fine once I was started. I stopped in to see sis Marilyn on my way back.
Sister Marilyn ended up in the hospital (in the ambulance) last night! She was wasting and also kind of passing out. Her blood pressure was dangerously low so she was put on an IV then sent home this morning to rest. Ultrasound shows partial miscarriage so far? I also had some details wrong in the last post... She informed me that this is miscarriage number four since Micah and her tubal was before him!! Wow I had a fit! I guess I just didn't realize this was number four!! Praying for God's healing hand on you Marilyn!!
We made some meadow tea today and are now ready to host the youth here this week-end. It's looking like some rain moving in though but I dare not complain because it is needed, we had just hoped to have this party outside...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kenyan News....
Thinking of the Africa crew today! I hear they had an attack in a Kenyan Mall in Nairobi!! Like 20-30 people died and many injured! Wonder how far that is from Dave and Rose?? Praying all is well with you all Dave and Rose... It seems like it has been a really really long time since we heard any kind of news from you guys! We know you are busy and we do continue to send prayers your way... If you still take time to follow us tell your whole family we miss them and we send many blessings to you all!!
Have a Fun Fall Week-End...


+2.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment