Ready or not here we go...~!
The kids all got to choose a place to spend the day tomorrow so Dave and I can run the "Half Marathon" course, then just relax for awhile before going out for a recovery meal... Thanks to all the sitters!!
Javon got to go with Danny and Rachel Ann to the mountains over the deal!! Lucky him! He was beyond excited to hangout with Danny's and Rachel Ann's family!!
We are ready to run, excited, yet a tad nervous! We went up to watch the 5K run this evening just to catch the "Runners Bug"...:) It will be great to have this over with...:}
Prayers appreciated...:)
A few of my favorite quotes this week...
I'll need this one at about mile eleven!!...:)
I love being a runner...~!
Ask me tomorrow if I changed my mind!!
Have a great week-end!!
.jpg)



No comments:
Post a Comment