We are back...:)
It's been another great week end of "Memory Making!" The time was spent with my family at a local campground. It was great not to have to travel far for this again this year, the kids so enjoyed every minute of there "Cousin Time"
I started my very busy Friday off with a twelve mile run. Thanks to Rachel Ann for letting Javon have a sleepover with her, I was able to get out on the road soon after the kids were dropped off at school. I had lots and lots of packing to do Friday and it felt like everything was done in slow motion... but that's just how I feel after a long run!:) It took me 1:54 to do twelve hilly miles. I still don't feel ready for the upcoming half on Saturday but I will be thinking of this hilly run when I run the "Half Marathon" on Saturday.
Dave did his long training run from the campground on Saturday morning. Sam (BIL) is also training so they went out for 12-13 miler together. It was my birthday so I took the day off and stayed in bed longer... It was so enjoyable to be resting while they were running...;) I so enjoyed my birthday day spent together with family!! My Mom insisted on taking my picture on my special day...:)
We ate so well over the campfire! The breakfast was made over the fire and the supper was also camper friendly... My Grandparents joined us for the one afternoon and stayed to join us for our yummy "Trash Can" supper... They have always enjoyed the "sunshine" to!
![]() |
| Micah and Austin enjoying breakfast... |

![]() |
| It looks HOT but so YUMMY!!...:) |
My parents take being "Grandparents" to heart and they love on the kids all the time! They take them swimming and to the swing sets often... The one evening us couples were all sitting around the campfire alone while Dads had the kids out for a walk. We went to meet up with them after awhile and we found "Dawdy" buying them all ice cream! I think the Grandparents here had just as much fun buying the ice cream as the kids did eating it...:)
LOVE IT!!
We enjoyed the warm humid days for the pool fun... The weather was perfect for camping!
Like I said... these Grandparents hang out with the kiddos!...
Baby Alan enjoyed the outdoors to! It was so much fun loving on this little guy all week end!...
This campground also has a small lake with some sand which makes for a fun time to..~!
My Dad enjoyed his spot on the island watching all the kids... We even caught him nodding off out there a few times, until Mom went out in the water and gave him a good splashin...:)
These three guys seriously act like kids at times! They have some laughing fits like no other but then they also have some deep conversation to! I love it that they are all so much alike and they love to learn from each other. And it is clear to see that they really do enjoy being together...;) What a BLAST!!
My sisters and I think we have the best husbands... :) They are so good to us and we are forever grateful that God has blessed us with good Godly husbands that fear the Lord, they are great husbands and daddies!!
My Special sisters and I doing what we love...being together, in the SUN!!
A few more fun shots of the cute kiddos...
Austin is such a cutie!! This kid can whine like no other but his cuteness totally wins the heart and it's so easy to overlook his whining when he is not whining, he's so terribly cute that you forget that he even whines, until he starts whining again~!...:) We all love you Austin!!...:)

![]() |
| Baby Love... |
![]() |
| Sharing one of the boys leftover free slushies...:) |

I could go on all day with pictures but since the laundry has piled up so high I need to keep working on that! The camper is unpacked and cleaned out. Dave and I did a four and a half mile run together this morning to start off the day then he went to work for awhile. The kids are sure enjoying the very warm day off! They have been swimming most of the day so far! I hope it cools down for them to go back to school tomorrow... It seems August weather has come late this year...
Justin has a project going on in his room...
He has chosen Orange as the color! My dad has been dropping in evenings to help him. He plans to move back up to his room from the basement as soon as this project is complete,, A few more days till the cleaning and all is done... I'm ready to have him out of the basement now!...
Yard work needs done today yet.... I'm off to get busy... Have a Blessed day... We are feeling BLESSED!...






















No comments:
Post a Comment